Pinnable Lock JointTM
Featuring our signature sinusoidal design, the Pinnable Lock JointTM is an industry-leading articulating sidewalk joint, carefully manufactured with a compact design and lightweight construction to move dynamically with the earth. Our patented curved sidewalk joint allows for the lift and fall of the path, without displacement or cracking, caused by soil movement, the freeze-thaw cycle and/or tree root invasion. Lock JointTM eliminates the risk of footpaths or cycleways becoming a trip hazard. With a steel fixing pin, the Pinnable Lock JointTM eliminates the need for support bands, making installation fast and easy.
By using the Pinnable Lock JointTM articulating sidewalk joint you can extend the service life of the sidewalk and eliminate the timely and costly maintenance traditionally required when articulating joints in concrete sidewalks are not used.
- Rubber capping with a zip strip for a clean, finished joint on walking surface
- Made from a construction-grade PVC that is lightweight and easy to handle
- Flat base for easy installation, with or without steel fixing pins
- Available in 5 ft. lengths, can be easily customized on site to accommodate any walking surface
- Exceptional performance in all weather conditions and temperature fluctuations